As our organisation grows bigger, we need more people to join our team and work together with us in doing our good cause.
We are currently looking for a person that will fit with the job as the Finance & Accounting Manager.
- Develop finance & accounting flow process and related SOP
- Records all financial transaction by accounting system
- Has a sound knowledge and able to handle taxation such as PPh 21, PPh 23, etc.
- Develop accurate financial reports and financial statements, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Develop financial reports based on projects
- Monitor cash flows, prepare cash flow statements
- Develop financial analysis
- Ensure quarterly reporting for audit and tax are met
- Assist in the coordination and preparation of annual budget
- Establish and improve financial management measures and controls
- Conduct periodical review and evaluations for process improvement and/or cost reduction opportunities
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organisation’s objective
- Work closely and reports to TBP Executive Director.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, preferably majoring in Accounting or Finance from reputable university with a minimum of two years of working experience in the related position.
- Fluent in Indonesian and English (verbal & writing (correspondence and documents))
- Fluent in basic computer and internet skills, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, email apps, Internet apps, Facebook, Twitter.
- Familiar with auditing process in finance
- Passionate for education, especially for improving access to education for children in the remote areas of Indonesia
- Strong leadership, able to work in a team and independently
- Highly motivated, driven, disciplined and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision and changing situations
- Ability to manage tasks effectively, accurate, with attention to details
- Competent in process improvement, problem solving and integrity
- Knows when to take own initiatives, stick or alter the plans, and when to consult with TBP Executive Director or other relevant parties
- Is based in Jakarta.
- Is trustworthy and fun to work with
Please send your CV and intro letter to email@example.com. Do share with us why you are the perfect fit for the job and don’t forget to write the position you’re applying for in the subject line .
Deadline of submission: 28 February 2017.