As our organisation grows bigger, we need more people to join our team and work together with us in doing our good cause. Currently, we are looking for an External Relations Officer.
- Overall management: Manage day-to-day operations (including logistics arrangements, book purchase and delivery, production of TBP collaterals and promotional materials, liaison with local volunteers in the regions), handle TBP’s social media presence,
- Establishes, maintains, and expands network and relationships with external stakeholders.
- Seeks partnerships opportunities with corporations, NGOs, communities, and others.
- Conducts fundraising campaigns
- Media relations
- Public Relations activities: development of media documents such as press releases, fact sheet, etc; conduct press conferences, media briefings, etc.
- Monitoring & reporting: regular communications with the existing and potential partners, developing reports to be submitted to partners, TBP Executive Director and partners.
- Is based in Jakarta with opportunities to visit our library spots in Eastern Indonesia
- Works closely and reports to TBP Executive Director
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, preferably majoring in Communication studies or Marketing.
- Fluent in Indonesian and English (verbal & writing (correspondence and documents))
- Fluent in basic computer and internet skills, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, email apps, Internet apps, Facebook, Twitter.
- Passionate for education, especially for improving access to education for children in the remote areas of Indonesia
- Is able to work independently and in a group with the agility to liaise with people from different backgrounds (foreign to Indonesians, urban to rural)
- Is driven and is able to work under pressure and with changing situations
- Knows when to take own initiatives, stick or alter the plans, and when to consult with TBP Executive Director or other relevant parties
- Is able to travel to the remote areas of the eastern regions of Indonesia, as and when needed
- Is trustworthy and fun to work with
Please send your CV and intro letter to email@example.com. Do share with us why you are the perfect fit for the job and don’t forget to write the position you’re applying for in the subject line .
Deadline: 31 January 2016.